Re: Newbie questions...

From: Jun Ohta
Subject: Re: Newbie questions...
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:57:58 +0900

Hello,

'edit' function works for editors for MS windows. I will correct my
previous statement. The following command worked.

>> OCTAVE_VERSION
OCTAVE_VERSION = 2.1.50
>> computer
i686-pc-cygwin
>> edit('EDITOR',['notepad ', ' c:/"Program Files"/"GNU Octave 2.1.50"', '%s'])
>> edit('union')

I will add the following line to my ".octaverc".

edit('EDITOR',['c:/"Program Files"/EmEditor/emeditor ', ' c:/"Program
Files"/"GNU Octave 2.1.50"', '%s'])

"EmEditor" is the editor I am using. "Sc1.exe" looks very nice. Later
I will try it more.

Jun

(2005/08/18 15:48)