Re: hdf5-support ?

From: Nuno Nunes
Subject: Re: hdf5-support ?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:37:16 +0100

Hi Andreas,

The answers to 2) and 3) are yes. To load specific datasets only, just
give their names as arguments to the load command, as you would for
other file types. For groups, I load the entire group and then access
the group members using the group.member (struct?) syntax. I don't think
it's possible to load individual group members.

I can't help you with 1) and 4), sorry.

Nuno