Re: octave character appearance problem !

From: taltman
Subject: Re: octave character appearance problem !
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:04:29 -0800 (PST)

I know that this isn't a direct answer to your question, but I'd
recommend using Octave through Cygwin if you're using it on a
Microsoft OS. Cygwin provides a "comfortable" environment for Octave,
IMNSHO.

Plus, this allows you to use the latest & greatest version of Octave:
2.1.50. It means that you won't have to wait through the lag between
developments of Octave, and the for-Windows version development.

~Tomer