Re: FINAL 2: I would like to do this, but is not supported

From: taltman
Subject: Re: FINAL 2: I would like to do this, but is not supported
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:31:22 +0000 (UTC)

The following works for me:

octave> Frame1 = rand(320,240);
octave> Frame2 = rand(320,240);
octave> Frame3 = rand(320,240);
octave> MyMovie = { Frame1, Frame2, Frame3 };
octave> [ MyMovieLength ] = columns(MyMovie)
MyMovieLength = 3
octave> MyLongerMovie = cell(1,10);
octave> MyLongerMovie(1,1:MyMovieLength) = MyMovie;

You can use the general strategy of the last line "reallocation" to
create a loop that assigns new matrices to various indicies of the
cell array, instead of "cheating" as I did, and enclosed the desired
matrices in curly braces ( "{ ... }" ).

~Tomer