Re: installation on windows 98

From: Roberto Hernández
Subject: Re: installation on windows 98
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:16:08 -0300

That's strange, I just tried it on my my system and everything went well.

Did you apply the patch to "octave-windows-dev-2000oct25c.zip"? Just to
double check, the size of OctaveSetup.exe should be 7,541,679 bytes.

I could upload the "OctaveInstall.exe" file for you if you can tell me an
ftp to upload it to. The file is about 7 Mb. Don't think it will do any good
if the file you made matches the mentioned size.