RE: Cywgin-targeted octave binary distributions

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: RE: Cywgin-targeted octave binary distributions
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:08:54 +0100 (CET)

Hello Carlos,
hello Tom,
hello list,
I waited for a feed-back from your side with regard to the texinfo - problem. I
only got a feedback from John Eaton - as I readily suggested - it is better to
keep this M$-specific problem off the list.
However, if you don´t mind - and this is what I expect because you didn't
comment my last statement - I will forward my findings to the cygwin list.
If there will be a solution for this issue I'll be back with you to keep you
informed.
Take care

Dieter

*********************************

E-Mail: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza <address@hidden>
Date: 20-Nov-00
Time: 21:00:51                 |
                                ŠÜ
                 /ŠÜ_/ŠÜ           |
                | ŠþxŠþ |/-----ŠÜ   /
                 ŠÜ   /-       ŠÜ_/

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)