Shooting method for ODE's

From: Ravi C Venkatesan
Subject: Shooting method for ODE's
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:40:48 +0530 (IST)

Dear Colleagues,

I am a new Octave user, and, I would be MOST grateful if someone could
point me out to an Octave module which performs integration of systems of
Ordinary Differential Equations (2nd order) for two point boundary value
problems.  A preferable algorithm would be the Bulerisch-Stoer method, or
an equivalent.

Should this not be available, could someone please educate me as to how I
can incorporate existing modules from LAPACK/EISPACK or Numerical Recipes
in Fortran 77/90 and/or C into Octave.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I anxiously await a prompt
response.

Regards

Ravi Venkatesan