regression 3d plotting

From: cyrille duret
Subject: regression 3d plotting
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:07:35 GMT

hello !
I'm a computing studend and I use Octave for signal processing and Statistical computing. I'm workink on multiple linear regression and I would like to plot (in case of 2 variables) in 3d the points and its regression plan.

I've made a plot3 function wich plot points in the 3d space and I've not managed to plot the regression plan with available 3d plotting functions (mesh or meshdom).

any suggestions are welcome thanks!