New: m files for statistics

From: Huaiyu Zhu
Subject: New: m files for statistics
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:19:58 -0800 (PST)

Since there don't seem to be many m files in the statistics directory I've
just written a bunch of them.  These are the cdf and pdf for common
distributions and random variates for these distributions.  I've also
included two demo programs written for my stat students.  These are at

http://gauss.mathstat.uidaho.edu/~hzhu/mfiles/index1.html

These are not polished.  I welcome any comment.

BTW, I've got some problem letting Apache listing the subdir, so I just
wrote a script to generate a simple index.html.  If you have problems
accessing these or if you know how to improve, I'd be glad to know.

--
Huaiyu Zhu                      Tel: 208 885 2928
Division of Statistics          Fax: 208 885 7959