Re: line width?

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: Re: line width?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:04:37 +0000

Hi,

with plplot_octave you can do it at plot time:

1-autostyle:

 autostyle "on" | "off"

 increases line style after each plot.
 Usefull for B&W plots

2-plplot API:

 plwid(width)

   Original PLplot call documentation:

   plwid(width)
   ************

   plwid

   Sets the pen width.

   width (PLINT, input): The desired pen width. The pen width must be
   between 1 and a device dependent maximum value.

(but you don't see it on screen, only on plots, when you `save_fig()')

3-plplot API:

plstyl(nms, mark, space)

   Original PLplot call documentation:

   plstyl(nels, mark, space)
   *************************

   plstyl

   This sets up the line style for all lines subsequently drawn. A line
   consists of segments in which the pen is alternately down and up. The
   lengths of these segments are passed in the arrays mark and space
   respectively. The number of mark-space pairs is specified by nels. In
order
   to return the line style to the default continuous line, plstyl
should be
   called with nels=0.(also see pllsty)...

3-plplot API:

pllsty(lin)

   Original PLplot call documentation:

   pllsty(n)
   *********

   pllsty

   This sets the line style according to one of eight predefined
patterns
   (also see plstyl).

   n (PLINT, input): Integer value between 1 and 8.

--
Joao Cardoso, INESC  |  e-mail:
R. Jose Falcao 110   |  tel:    + 351 2 2094345