GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2

From: nikhil jain
Subject: GMAKE 3.81 vs GMAKE 4.2
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 01:53:20 +0530

Hi,

I am seeing very different behaviors in my build between make version 3.81
and 4.2

My build compiles correctly but fails with segmentation fault on 4.2
version.
My build compiles correctly and executes also correctly on 3.81 version.

The build failed with error message related to THREADS.

Is there some change in 3.81 vs 4.2 related to threads ?

Please reply. It is urgent for me to provide a Correct compiled product to
my users.
I do not want to switch back to 3.81.

Thanks
Nikhil