Re: Guix Bluetooth Headset

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Guix Bluetooth Headset
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:16:08 +0900

Hi Joshua,

My bluetooth USB device  itself seems to be recognized by  the kernel but there
is this whole layers of software I don't understand - (when I used to use NixOS
on the same hardware,  it worked - I think it was a combination of something
called PulseAudi and Bluetooth)

So I just want to know whether someone  actually has a working configuration I
can just copy.

I am curious how many people actually use Guix for the user-facing computers -
do people use Ubuntu something and use Guix as a mere package manager or
install Guix on a headless (virtual) computer and remotely use it?

Cheers,
Yasu