Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Chris Murphy
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:06:59 -0700

On Dec 24, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> Chris and the list,
>
> Assume, we are in Vatican, attending the Holy Mass with HH Pope.
> It is a great time, it is Xmas eve and we are in true perception of
> the RFC wrt religion, what ever.
>
> Can't it occur to someone cry Tsunami, if he has feed from reliable sources?
> Is he only supposed to utter "Father who art in heaven" and
> "I believe" or "Hail Mary.."?
>
> The one may want to save lives though he is in violation of the
> protocol just like the one who anointed the very first pope,
> long back.
>
> Do you still see a problem ?
>
> That is the case here.

I will not assume we're in the Vatican, I'd sooner self-immolate than attend
any mass.

The problem I see here is a series of increasingly bad analogies to justify
off-topic posts and subsequently bad decision making as you persist in
disagreeing on a stupid matter on-list. There never was a tsunami. Even if
there were, it had been fixed a long time ago and is not presently a tsunami.
The original post was a call to boycott past tsunamis. It's ridiculousness.

Chris Murphy