Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Thomas Joseph
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:02:09 -0800 (PST)

If you are so straight, why did you mail was so personal ?

> From: Thomas Joseph <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
> To: "Chris Murphy" <address@hidden>
> Cc: "Gregg Levine" <address@hidden>
> Date: Saturday, December 24, 2011, 8:39 PM

The moment I realized, I copied that to the entire gnu list.

As I have stated earlier, you have to have a wider perspective
of the situation. I am advising you as I have gone through this
in the past 12 years.

You are talking to an admin with 12 years in IT.

Leave your fallows behind,

Clear, my pal ?