Re: Cpanel boycott

From: Thomas Joseph
Subject: Re: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:32:12 -0800 (PST)

Agreed,

You are 20+ into grub devel.

It should not double-cross you if another member post a comment that is
closely related to IT.

Why you are so intolerant ad post like a fanatic?

Is grub that you invented ? your f***** ? no ?

Then why are you so adamant ?

What is is your problem if some guy wants to share his experience ?

Isn't that driving OSS ? the the open source move ?

Your attitude and stand is more towards the closed source offerings.

Do you have a hidden agenda that you in-filtrate into an open source
mailing list and carry that inside your wings ?

Even Torvalds would not repudiate, if a member  wants to share his
concerns about nvidia in lkml

With 20 yrs exp, you need to grow up further.

Thanks,