help-gnu-music

Re: Chord names without chords? And one other question.

From: Olaf Stetzer
Subject: Re: Chord names without chords? And one other question.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:27:27 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Rune Zedeler wrote:

> Olaf Stetzer wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I forgot that I changed ChordNamesVoice to ChordNames already
> > but still got the error. It is the same error log I sent in one of the
> > first mails of this thread.
>
> I don't know what you are doing wrong - didn't look at your example. Are
> you sure that you remember to add <...> around the chords and
> pianostaff?
Bingo!!! This I forgot! I should have read more
documentation maybe. You dont see this if you learn
mudela just by trial and error. Sorry for bugging you with my
problem!

Olaf

--   Olaf Stetzer  --  EC/JRC/Institute for Transuranium Elements   --
-   email to: address@hidden   or   address@hidden   -
-            concerning debian GNU/Linux: address@hidden         -
--      "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny."  Frank Zappa      --