help-gnu-music

Re: Chord names without chords? And one other question.

From: Olaf Stetzer
Subject: Re: Chord names without chords? And one other question.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:55:35 +0100 (MET)

On 20 Mar 2001, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Olaf Stetzer <address@hidden> writes:

> > I now managed to compile 1.3.140 (with some help from this list)
> > but still get the parser error. The "old" version I used
> > was 1.3.132 (the current debian package).
> >
> > So is this a bug? Please try to ly2dvi my .ly file from last week
> > and tell me if it is working for you.  Maybe I should have mentioned
> > that I always use ly2dvi instead of lilypond itself?
>
> That's not necessary, but a small error log like this would have been
> helpful:

Sorry, I forgot that I changed ChordNamesVoice to ChordNames already
but still got the error. It is the same error log I sent in one of the
first mails of this thread.

Olaf

--   Olaf Stetzer  --  EC/JRC/Institute for Transuranium Elements   --
-   email to: address@hidden   or   address@hidden   -
-            concerning debian GNU/Linux: address@hidden         -
--      "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny."  Frank Zappa      --