help-gnu-music

Multiple instruments

From: Eric Devost
Subject: Multiple instruments
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:55:13 -0500

Hi,

I need to include more than one instrument in my score. I've run thru
the example "Trip" and thru all the doc without being able to find a way
to do it.
The explanation of "an orchestral score" helped me to figure out the
idea but I lack explanations on this. What I would need is a simple
example of a two instruments score to get me started, I'm a little lost
in the examples that I've already looked at.

Thank's for helping

Eric,