help-gnu-music

Re: Rotating latex

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Rotating latex
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:24:42 +0100

Den 17-Feb-01 skrev Mats Bengtsson:

MB> I just tried the example input/test/orchestscore.ly and
MB> the name of the flute staff is rotated as it should be
MB> (you certainly know that xdvi doesn't handle the rotations
MB> but dvips does). Please send an example if you still have
MB> problems.

You misunderstand me.
I know that it "should" work, and that it probably works on other
configurations.
My problem is somehow caused by the messy tex-installation at the university.
input/test/orchesterscore.ly fails here.
I am not at the uni at the moment, but I'll send the error messages as soon as
possible.

-Rune