help-gnu-music

Re: "percent" repeat sign

From: Arden Spiller
Subject: Re: "percent" repeat sign
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:15:07 -0500

(Windows 95, Lilypond 1.2.0.  Not subscribed to the list.)
Downloaded the UNIX package for the examples/docs.  (Pity I don't know how
to view the docs with anything but notepad.  Mostly .yo files.)

Got everything working.  Thanks.

        For reference, \repetitions1 doesn't translate to MIDI.  Your
repeatbar.fly has 3 empty bars when you play the MIDI.  Oh, and the
trailing rests don't translate to MIDI either, I see.  *shrug*  No big deal.
        I guess I'll stick to normal unfolded repeats while I'm
entering/proofreading the music, and change to \repetitions1 before I print
it out.

Thanks again, for all the help.

-Arden Spiller