help-gnu-music

Re: "percent" repeat sign

From: Arden Spiller
Subject: Re: "percent" repeat sign
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:38:48 -0500

Thank you very much for the quick response.  (I'm still not subscribed to
the list - yet.)
(Using Windows 95, Lilypond v1.2.0)

As for 1.2.x VS 1.3.x, I first tried 1.3.6 for Windows and kept on getting
nasty errors (wrong version of mudela or some such), so after much cursing
I tried 1.2.0 which worked perfectly, right from the start.  So not much
choice there.  :)

Umm, where can I get the "repeatbar" example?  *pout*
I swear I tried finding it:
-The install package (lilypond-1.2.0.jbr1-95.exe) didn't contain it.
-I didn't see it on the website/ftp anywhere, either.
-Google (searched for: input/test/repeatbar lilypond -RPM -SuSE) didn't work.

Sorry for the bother.  Oh, and does the "repeat one bar" sign get passed on
properly to the MIDI too?  Thanks again.

-Arden Spiller