Re: pr-mail and gnatsd MLPR?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: pr-mail and gnatsd MLPR?
Date: 28 Oct 2001 20:36:26 +0100

    NB> i couldn't get pr-mail to work in an external reminder script,
    NB> then found that it used a gnatsd command called MLPR.  i can't
    NB> find this anywhere in the cvs source or docs (even though it is
    NB> in the changelog).  is this an upcoming feature?

MLPR was a gnatsd command in GNATS c3, it's no longer present in GNATS 4.
I don't know what's pr-mail but whatever it is, it needs to be updated
for GNATS 4.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
If we are going to start removing packages because of the quality of the
software, wonderful.  I move to remove all traces of the travesty of editors,