Re: unparseable gnatsd shell error

From: Nick Bower
Subject: Re: unparseable gnatsd shell error
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:24:52 +0100

nailed it - it's when i change the notify from -1 to 8 in the submitters
file for a particular submitter.  don't know why this causes a problem
for only the non-pending category.  must be something to do with at-pr
(turning off the notication fixes it) and that fact that i used the
customization features to remove:

Confidential
Cases
Priority
Release
Environment
Date-Required
Organization
Quarter

i can't find where gnatsd logs so can't give more information than
this.  maybe logging is configured with xinetd?

nick

--
Nick Bower, Intranet Developer
address@hidden