GNATSWEB installation

From: Uma R
Subject: GNATSWEB installation
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:14:30 -0700

Hi,
  I have installed GNATS daemon in my solaris machine and trying to install
the gnatsweb interface. when i tried to run the make test it says some
error like,
 error: line 44 unexpected end of line found  and i can't proceed further.
Also my apache server for solaris is installed in /usr/local/apache if
that's
the path and my server ip is SERVER-IP then what will be path where i should
install my gnatsweb.pl and gnatsweb-site.pl. becoz when i tried typing
http://SERVER-IP/cgi-bin it can't display the page and it says the file is
not found. what is the address that i should give ??? (this is in solaris)

Please do reply back soon. Its really urgent.

-Uma

"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison