RE: GNATSWEB installation

From: Uma R
Subject: RE: GNATSWEB installation
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:06:34 -0700

We have installed Linux (Redhat) version 7.2. Also in solaris we face the
same problem.
Do anyone have an idea of whether the TCL/TK version of GNATS works fine.

Please do give me what changes shld I make in the files and what are the
files that gets
affected. This is really a crucial thing for us now. We need it badly.

-Uma