RE: GNATSWEB installation

From: Uma R
Subject: RE: GNATSWEB installation
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:29:33 -0700

Hi,
   I have started doing the installation as per what Ramesh has sent me in
email but i am still facing problems in installation.

1. when i run the setup utility as a 'root' the configurations were not
changing even if I tried changing them. The default firewall
setting was high. I now want to change it.

2. Also when I tried doing send-pr it says it can't find the categories file
in /usr/local/share/localhost and I am not able to use send-pr

3. Created a file called gnats-db.conf in /etc and added the line u
mentioned in that

4. Tried running the test but it said the same error

 perl test.pl

 <H1>Software error:</H1>
 <CODE>Can't call method &quot;header&quot; on an undefined value at
 gnatsweb.pl line 2198.
 </CODE>
 <P>
 For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this
 error message
 and the time and date of the error.

 [Wed Jul 11 20:05:59 2001] test.pl: Can't call method "header" on an
 undefined value at gnatsweb.pl line 2198.
 make: *** [test] Error 111

Now I am again stuck up with the installation things. Could u pls help me in
that. Can u gimme the contact details of anyone (urs too)
so that i can call them and clear the doubts. This emailing takes days in
communication. I want to it be done soon and its really a
critical one too.

Thanks in advance
Uma