LOCK file problem

From: S Ramesh
Subject: LOCK file problem
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:57:27 +0530

Hi,

I have installed gnatsweb and when i able to close a PR as a user who
submitted the PR  generally there are two errors are coming

1. error

 the PR has not been changed. If this problem persists contact a
Gnats Administrator.

2. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server
error log.

SO what could be the problem. How to overcome this. Also these files
are getting locked and how to remove the LOCK. I checked for this
UNLK command but the shell is prompting me no command like that. What
is the path for these commands. how to execute it from the shell.

TIA
Ramesh