Editing PR

From: S Ramesh
Subject: Editing PR
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:01:58 +0530

Hi ,

When i tried to close a PR using edit-pr i opened the PR and changed
the status to closed and saved. it is prompting like

Hit `return` to fix the following errors, or type \'quit\' to quit:
pr-edit: Couldn't parse the ARRIVAL_DATE date: Tue Jul 10 12:20:00
IST 2001.

what could be the reason. The lock file is also not created for the
PR. but when i tired to change the status as closed and when i submit
edit .. its sayiing internal server error.. which i mentioned the
error message in the previous mail. Kinldy help me.. its urgent..
everything got over for me..except this kind of configuration.
Does anybody have incurred this problem.. if so kindly help me..

TIA
Ramesh