help me

From: S Ramesh
Subject: help me
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:43:10 +0530

Hi,

When i submit a report from other systems.. thru web the report is
not accepted. The mail what the gnats-admin  receives is problem with
queue-pr and another mail is problem with file-pr. so the report is
not filed in the database. what could be the problem. but when i try
from my system it is accepting the PR. IN gnatsd.conf i have

*:edit:

only. so can u people kindly help me to sort it out.. by monday i
have complete this. so its of urgent... the people who already have
installled this stuff will experienced this kind of stuff know..
kindly help me to sort it out.. its very much frustrating

TIA,
Ramesh