Re: Editing PR

From: S Ramesh
Subject: Re: Editing PR
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:50:14 +0530

Hi,

I have a very serious problem now. whenever i submit a report it is
put into the gnats-queue directory and when the cron daemon runs two
mails arrive to the gnats-admin

1. problem with queue-pr

content is like

Subject: problem with queue-pr

renamed `gnatsMdYptO' to `.gnatsMdYptO' pending human intervention.

2. problem with file-pr

content is like
Subject: problem with file-pr

Can't write the PR to /usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db/test/19.

Kindly anybody plz help me what is the problem. it has been working
fine. but when i installed gnatsweb aslo it worked fine. but when i
createa new Category also it worked fine. but i dont know from one
time this message is coming when i try to submit the report iwht
gnatsweb or tkgnats or send-pr ( for which and all it worked prev ).

To Rick,

Thanks rick for ur suggestion reagrding edit-pr problem. but i
recompiled the code now. now its parsing fine. but also a new problem
arise like a mail to gnats-admin like

problem with pr-edit (the message is like )

pr-edit: could not rename /usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db/test/4:
Permission denied

what i have to do for this. Kindly help me.. i am in very much need
of your help please. kindly help me to sort out these problems

TIA,
Ramesh