Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:04:29 +0200

Hello Ilias,

the relevant code is in glpk-4.45/src/glpapi19.c.

Your problem is described in
http://www.c-plusplus.de/forum/198279

For a translation see
http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=el&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.c-plusplus.de%2Fforum%2F198279

It recommends variables __argv und __argc.

These variables are documented in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/455064/fr

For a translation see
http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=fr&tl=el&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.microsoft.com%2Fkb%2F455064%2Ffr

My understanding is that __argv is in ansii while
__wargv is in utf16.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------