[Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE

From: Ilias Nakos
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:22:47 +0000

Well after some minor changes and lots of looking around I managed to build and deploy glpk and glpsol to the WINCE 6 emulator.
I have to describe the procedure since many standard ANSI C functions are not implemented. Looking at this project (https://code.google.com/p/libce/) helped greatly.
Anyway the problem that I am having now is that parsing command line arguments does not work properly. The glpsol example program can only identify the first character after the glpsol command.
For example if I write

\Program Files\glpsol> glpsol money.mod

I get the following

 glp_read_mps: reading problem data from 'm' ...
 glp_read_mps: unable to open 'm' - No error
 MPS file processing error

I don't have the slightest idea of how I am going to solve this problem. Probably through hours of debugging...
Has anyone have any idea of what could be wrong?

I have to document the procedure I followed to port the library to WINCE 6. I know it will be of great help for you.

Kind Regards
Ilias Nakos