Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 01:12:19 +0400

> > \Program Files\glpsol> glpsol money.mod
> The command should read:
> glpsol -m money.mod
>
> glpsol file.mps
> expects an MPS file.

In any case the error message should be as follows

glp_read_mps: unable to open 'money.mod'

that is, the command-line arguments are passed incorrectly.

> > I have to describe the procedure since many standard ANSI C functions are
> > not implemented.

This causes a big problem, because glpk being written in ANSI C 89
requires a hosted environment, not a freestanding one.

Are the standard I/O functions implemented on that platform? If so, you
may try to use the newlib library; see http://sourceware.org/newlib/ .
Most probably (though I'm not sure) that newlib can be configured for
your platform.