[Help-glpk] PostgreSQL+glpk

From: Jeff Hamann
Subject: [Help-glpk] PostgreSQL+glpk
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:18:57 -0700

I have created an experimental intelligent software agent for forests, forestry, and forestry related data using PostgreSQL (and a ton of other open source tools) and use glpk for standard optimization models.

I've never used MathProg and think I should include that option (e.g. transp_mysql.mod) into my agent, but need to connect to PostgreSQL databases.

I see there are examples for connecting to ODBC and MySQL data sources.

Is there any demand for doing with with PostgreSQL?

Jeff.

Jeff Hamann, PhD
PO Box 1421
Corvallis, Oregon 97339-1421
541-754-2457
jeff.hamann[at]forestinformatics[dot]com
http://www.forestinformatics.com