Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Perl Client software for the GIFT

From: MUELLER Henning
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Perl Client software for the GIFT
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:56:02 +0100

Hi Stefan,

it is actually very easy to integrate the Gift into perl scripts. The
CFeedbackClient is a class that can be used to do queries and get the
results. gift-mrml-client.pl is another perl script that can be used
from the command line to execute queries in MRML (and it uses
CFeedbackClient). There you can well see how to use CFeedbackClient.
I think there were already questions regarding the use of perl scripts
for MRML queries on the gift-help list.
I am sure Wolfgang can supply you with more details on it if you need
them.

Cheers, Henning