help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Gengetopt 2.21 enhancement suggestions

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Gengetopt 2.21 enhancement suggestions
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:46:51 +0200

Papp Gyozo (VBuster) wrote:
    This issue was previously discussed in:
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gengetopt/2006-04/msg00007.html
    ...in the context of returning enumeration values (only).
yes I remember that and should have worked on that already; do you think using enum values would solve also the argtype issue? I'm asking because adding enum values would be quite simple, while adding types to values would require some more time (it could be done anyway)

Hi Lorenzo,

adding enums would suffice my needs at least as this was exactly what I was
asking for a year ago or so ;)

it's quite a shame that I'm considering this only now, I apologize; :-(

I hope I'll be more reactive in the near future :-)

cheers
        Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)