help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] cmdline_file_save accepts file handler instead

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] cmdline_file_save accepts file handler instead
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:37:48 +0200

Papp Gyozo (VBuster) wrote:
of course it is, and help is always very very very very welcome :-)

I still haven't updated the public CVS with the version (refactoring of generated code) I'm working on, would you like to act on that one? I can update the CVS by tomorrow.
It's OK for me.

well in the meanwhile to go further on this topic I attached the first draft
about the new _dump function (Actually this patch includes my other request on
garceful config file parsing ;)

Hi there

I'm applying the patch

concerning the _dump function, in the header we also need to include stdio.h (for FILE) and when calling _dump from _save

i = @address@hidden(outfile, @args_info@);

should actually be

i = @address@hidden(outfile, args_info);

then it works fine

concerning the patch for config file, my tests for config file parsers fail:

test_conf_parser:./test_conf.conf:7: malformed string in configuration file
FAIL: test_conf_parser.sh

could you please check this?
does this test fail for you too? You can try this by running make clean && make check in the tests directory.

cheers
        Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)