Re: [h-e-w] migrating Outlook Express to gnus

From: Syver Enstad
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] migrating Outlook Express to gnus
Date: 02 Dec 2001 19:44:02 +0100

"Michael R. Wolf" <address@hidden> writes:

> I've just gotten gnus to work enough that I'm ready to make a
> migration.  Pointers please for the following information.

I don't know if it is of interest to you but I have made some add ons
to gnus that makes it handle news and mail url's from IE just like OE
does. I've also implemented the sendto feature so that you can use
send attachments to gnus via other programs, IE and the windows shell
(explorer) is the ones I've tested.

These extension are under development but if you are willing to test
them, I would be willing to support you.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad