help-debbugs

Re: Reporting bugs in Mumi

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Reporting bugs in Mumi
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 06:09:59 -0800

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the initiative. I am sorry to put Ricardo and Arun on the
spot. It would be better for them to chime in, but here is what I know.

On Thu, Feb 08 2024, Michael Albinus wrote:

> - Project name (I guess it is "mumi")

mumi is the Mediocre, Uh, Mail Interface. It is a prettier web
frontend to Debbugs. [1]

[1] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/mumi.git/tree/README.org#n3

THe home page is https://issues.guix.gnu.org/

> - Bug mailing list

We could use help-debbugs@gnu.org for now, if you are okay with that.

Mumi would get a separate mailing list if there is too much traffic if
our integration efforts stall.

Mumi bugs were previously discussed on guix-devel but that's a much
larger project. [2]

[2] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-11/msg00518.html

> - Specific bug reporting page (if there is any, otherwise project home page)

Just the home page, please: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/

Thank you so much!

Kind regards
Felix

P.S. Once you confirm, I will reassign some bugs from 'guix' to 'mumi'.