health

[Health] Change lab report template

From: Raformatico Rodgom
Subject: [Health] Change lab report template
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 12:15:12 +0100

Hi!

In order to fulfill the necessities in two hospitals in Cameroon I would like to change two things in general in the reports of GNU.
1.- The size of the page from letter to A5. This is the size of the notebooks the patients use so it would be better to fit the same size in the reports.
2.- Change the language of the reports.

I'm going to start with the lab report as an example. I've found the report in the following path /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_lab/report/ and there as gnuhealth user I have changed the size and all the English words to French. Is this the right way to do it? Now, I can generate the reports using this new template but I don't know if there is other option to do it.

Cheers!!!

--
Rafa