health

Re: [Health] STOCK REPORT

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] STOCK REPORT
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:02:00 +0200

Hi,

the link exists
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Stock_Management
but maybe it was broken in the mail

Chose
Search for "GNU Health/Stock Management)" in existing pages
and take the first result.

Rearding chart of accounts, please take a look at the corresponding Tryton Documentation:
http://docs.tryton.org/en/latest/account.html#index-accounting

HTH
Axel

Gesendet: Montag, 24. Juni 2019 um 06:33 Uhr
Von: "kimilu Enterprise" <address@hidden>
An: "General GNU Health discussion and help" <address@hidden>
Betreff: Re: [Health] STOCK REPORT
Dear Arlmand,

Thank you for your response.

But the link you have given to the stock management does not exist.
Also on the part of chart of accounts configuration , can I get a tutorial for the same , because there is no explanation on documentation on official GNU health manual.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 15:41 Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Vincent

On Friday, June 21, 2019, 11:18:46 AM GMT+1, kimilu Enterprise <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there anyway I can get a report of all drug sold together with their buying price, selling price , movement between store and also profit . A >report summarized in terms of stores.

Yes, you can. However it depends upon the way you have configure your system. You are asking various questions in different areas.

I assume you have a chart of accounts that can provide you those details

1/ Report of all drug sold
Can you be more specific? You should find it either in your sales journal, by listing a statement of your sales' account, or looking at your revenue statement.

2/ Buying price and selling prices are specified as master data, when you configure your products (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Products_and_Services_Management)

2/ A report summary in terms of store
You can create an inventory by storage location. Please have a look at the official GNU Health documentation on this matter (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Stock_Management)

To be more specific, may I suggest that you install a local demo database and try out the various scenarios?

Kind regards,

Armand

Armand