health

Re: [Health] Change lab report template

From: Raformatico Rodgom
Subject: Re: [Health] Change lab report template
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 08:39:52 +0100

Hi Armanda!

Thank you for your fast response.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 3:37 PM Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Rafa,

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 1:13:52 PM GMT+1, Raformatico Rodgom <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

> In order to fulfill the necessities in two hospitals in Cameroon I would like to change two things in general in the reports of GNU.
Great! May you provide more information so that we can publish it in the global Health Atlas?

> 2.- Change the language of the reports.

> I'm going to start with the lab report as an example. I've found the report in the following path /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/health_lab/report/ and there as gnuhealth user I have changed the size and all the > English words to French. Is this the right way to do it? Now, I can generate the reports using this new template but I > don't know if there is other option to do it.

GNU Health is multilingual
Have you downloaded the French translation files?
Have you changed the user's language to French?

Yes to both questions. I have sucessfully downloades and changed the language of the user to French (see the image first link). The interface is in french but for instance the title of the lab report is: Laboratory Report (see the image second link).

https://ibb.co/hfBK009

https://ibb.co/FV6jH7Z

If you'd like to customize your report, you may have a look at the Tryton documentation:

I will look for here. Thank you but I don't know if this titles are coded in Tryton because I think that these templates are static, could it be?
Cheers,

Armand

Cheers!!!

--