guix-devel

Re: Guix wiki

From: Jonathan McHugh
Subject: Re: Guix wiki
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:29:53 +0000

Hi Matt,

Thanks for an interesting and thoughtful thread.

FYI, I am developing an interpreting application that will be mixing
Emacs-Hyperboles tree orientated format with Gemini protocol's GemText format
(as well as some classification approaches). Potentially it can (eventually)
make a good fit for a wiki.

I will be presenting some aspects around it for Fosdem
=> https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/minimalsyntaxes/

Kind regards,

Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels