guix-devel

Re: Guix wiki

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guix wiki
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:17:43 +0100

Matt <matt@excalamus.com> writes:

> To me, it says something like, we don't actually care about your
> contribution: you have to literally buy in first.

No, you do not.

I see a lot of emotional language here, but the fact is: you can
contribute to our documentation by sending your text.  It’s that
simple.  You don’t need an account on some platform; email is enough.

Send an email to guix-devel or guix-patches with a suitable subject so
that it doesn’t get lost in a discussion and take it from there.

> I feel like it also
> says that community isn't important to us.

I do not share your interpretation of the situation.

--
Ricardo