guix-devel

Re: Guix wiki

From: Matt
Subject: Re: Guix wiki
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:02:23 -0500

 > There are definitely wikis which use fairly simple markup
 > (e.g. markdown) and can usefully be read and updated online via a web
 > interface and git offline or online. The one I'm most familiar with is
 > ikiwiki (available in guix), though don't have a lot of experience
 > updating it via the web interface.

It looks like the web interface is simple yet sufficient, basically a text box
and then the buttons you'd expect: submit, preview, add/remove attachment.  It
uses the usual markdown syntax and can support others using plugins.

https://ikiwiki.info/ikiwiki/formatting/

The default style is pretty bare bones, but I imagine it could be made to match
the Guix theme.

Great suggestion!