guix-devel

Re: Criticisms of my "tone" (was Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that re

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Criticisms of my "tone" (was Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that removes security fixes)
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 17:23:23 -0400

Hi Ludovic,

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:
> I’m sorry to inform you that this is not a philosophy or linguistics
> mailing list.

*lol*  Indeed, this conversation has wandered quite far off-topic.
Thanks for stepping in.

> I invite you to continue this discussion off-list.  We have a release
> coming up that needs everyone’s focus and attention.  :-)

Sounds good to me.  Let's get back to work :)

     Regards,
       Mark

--
Disinformation flourishes because many people care deeply about injustice
but very few check the facts.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>.