guix-devel

Re: Updating to latest Bioconductor release

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Re: Updating to latest Bioconductor release
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:57:14 +0100

On Thu, 2020-11-19 at 16:36 +0100, zimoun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 16:31, Roel Janssen <roel@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> > I fixed the build of r-rhfd5lib.
>
> Cool!
>
> > It seems, however, that you removed all of my changes to the wip-r
> > branch. Why?
>
> Who is "you"? ;-)
> Personally, I did nothing; or I have nights that I am not aware. :-)
> (Even, I do not have commit access.)
> So if I did something wrong, I am sorry and could you point me to
> what?

My bad, I jumped to a conclusion too quickly. :)

So, *something* removed my commits to the wip-r branch. Is it some kind
of automation that syncs the Github and the Savannah branches?

The good news is that in my local checkout I've fixed the build problem
with r-rhdf5lib, so I should be able to build the remaining packages
this evening.

I am hesitant to push it to the "wip-r" branch, because it seems
pointless. :)  So where can I push my updates to?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen