guix-devel

Re: Updating to latest Bioconductor release

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Updating to latest Bioconductor release
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 17:59:50 +0100

On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 at 17:33, Roel Janssen <roel@gnu.org> wrote:

> Okay.  Then I'll look into it.  I currently have only these left as
> changed in my tree:
> - r-atacseqqc: Needs r-rhdf5lib.
> - r-cytoml: Needs r-rhdf5lib.
> - r-scater: Needs r-rhdf5lib.
> - r-scuttle (new package for r-scran): Needs r-rhdf5lib.
> - r-scran: Needs r-scuttle.

Now it rings a bell and I think you missed this email (and I forgot to
point you, sorry):

# NOT DONE
r-rhdf5lib: consider removing this native input: hdf5-source
r-rhdf5lib: consider removing this propagated input: hdf5

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-11/msg00047.html

> So it seems we are almost there.

Cool!

> I pushed the rest to the wip-r branch.

I will give a look on Friday.  Because of lockdown, today and
tomorrow, I have to be at the office and do some boring stuff with
physical access (plug/unplug, reboot, etc.)

Thanks,
simon