guix-devel

Re: Reviving Emacs-Guix

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Reviving Emacs-Guix
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:47:59 +0100

Hi Pierre,

> Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but your last paragraph reads a bit brash.
> Let's keep this a friendly conversation! :)

I am sorry if it does not look friendly.  It was not my intention.
Apologies if I used incorrect words.

For the other questions, well, if we look at the tree of this thread, we
had already a long discussion. :-) So I am going to implement a first
draft of something and then we will have a basis to discuss further
because somehow we need a mean to reduce the miscommunication we seem
to have; since we cannot go for a drink together. ;-)

Cheers,
simon