guix-devel

Re: Syntax errors in latest guix-manual ru.po

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Syntax errors in latest guix-manual ru.po
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 19:39:55 -0400

Le 7 avril 2020 16:17:49 GMT-04:00, "Ludovic Courtès" <address@hidden> a écrit :
>Hi,
>
>Pavlo Marianov <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>>> doc/contributing.ru.texi:365: @url missing closing brace
>
>This one is:
>
>  CI-системой @url{@value{SUBSTITUTE-SERVER}.
>                                           ^
>Julien, do we need to do anything for the non-existent node names or is
>there “something” that’ll take care of it?  (Somehow I can never
>remember how that works.)
>
>Ludo’.

You translate the menu and @node. You don't need to translate references like
@ref, @xref or @pxref. The xref_command takes care of that (guix self) uses its
own parser too. For references outside the guix manual, I use the English name
too because they were not translated. It's ok to translate URLs to point to
translated resources.